• Wipe glass elements with a mild soap or detergent and lukewarm water. Use a clean soft cloth, applying only light pressure.
• Rinse with clean water and dry by blotting with a damp cloth or chamois.
Do not use window cleaning sprays, kitchen scouring compounds or solvents such as acetone, gasoline, benzene, carbon tetrachloride or lacquer thinner on glass elements.
• Dusting: Dust with a soft, damp cloth or chamois. Dry or gritty cloths may cause surface scratches.
• Polishing: Protect the glass elements and maintain surface gloss by occasional waxing with a good auto paste wax. Apply a thin, even coat with a soft clean cloth and polish lightly with cotton flannel. Then wipe with a damp cloth to help eliminate electrostatic charges that can attract dust particles.
Care & cleaning of acrylic
• Rinse the surface with a clean damp cloth to remove any particles of dust or other abrasive materials.
• Sponge the plastic gently with warm water and a mild, nonabrasive soap or a solution of ammonia and water.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry with a soft cloth.
• After cleaning, buff with soft flannel pad.
Do not use benzene, acetone, denatured alcohol, or gasoline. These solvents soften the surface of the plastic and may cause damage. also avoid using glass cleaning compounds, abrasive cleaners, and hard instruments. Make sure cleaning materials are free of grit and other foreign materials.
Take advantage of our FREE interior design services